Paul,
You're on we can finalize later Friday night based on the forecast
Gordon
anyone got room for me as crew?
cheers
Just an update on the comp - it's looking pretty borderline from where I sitting at the moment.
15-18knots of NE.....
Not sure - it's not a no-brainer, so I'll make a call on Sat morning if that's OK??
Can understand that
I am borderline wether to go tomorrow morning
If poss can you text me the decision as I hope to be afloat, and it would be good to know before I pack the boat up when we get in
Cheers
Charlie
Please can some one text me as from Sat am we will be in Poole with no internet access
Thanks Craig 07886995646 ![]()
![]()
Comp Postponed again.
NNE 5-6 is the forecast.
Next weekend is the flounder comp, so I guess the next logical option is to move it to the 27th and double up with the Poole Sea Angling Center cod comp?
I'm gettting well peed off with this weather, I can feel a depression coming in and it ain't anything to do with isobars ![]()
Andy at PSA actually asked if there was a possibility of us holding our comp on the same day as his, would work well I think
Martin
Hi Adam
Good call as was out today and got as far as the spoils and turned around and came back in, too lumpy for me! ![]()
Dave
If these postponements continue much more it will turn into a summer Cod Comp ![]()
Gordon H
Are we on for the 27th then ?
If so then I will be fishing it. If not will probably be fishing on the 28th.
Andy at P S A C is looking for the comp to go as planned.
As this stays............ Craig and I will be out on Abode fishing both.
Alun.
Just about to leave Bristol.
Come on................ ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Wight Magic will be out fishing both comps
I`ll be out on Wishin for our comp
Do I need to start getting the boat ready?
Gordon H
