Yes Mick - I ain’t doin it !!!
You weren't doing it anyway Greg lol
Jerry and Mal will make the decision as they always do
Ok Guys,
The competition is “Postponed” until 7-8th November. Hopefully the weather will be kinder and we will not be locked down.
Stay safe and hopefully see you all out on the water on the 7-8th November.
Jerry
Thanks Jerry & Mal.
Well done Jerry 👍
Better luck next time
Lets hope a few more boats support it next time 5 boats is a poor turn out 😢😢
Well done Jerry [emoji106]
Better luck next time
Lets hope a few more boats support it next time 5 boats is a poor turn out [emoji22][emoji22]
I think more would support it Kev if they knew you always get the first 2 rounds of drinks in afterwards [emoji106]
Thanks for letting us know guys.
Let us hope for better weather in two weeks
Put our names down.
Sad but the right call let's hope for better weather in two weeks 🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣
Marlin - Greg + One other ??
Marlin - Greg + One other ??
Madness: Jim, Martin + Maybe Dean
Marlin - Greg + One other ??
Madness: Jim, Martin + Maybe Dean
Tarlach Too: Neil, Leo + 1
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marlin - Greg + One other ??
Madness: Jim, Martin + Maybe Dean
Tarlach Too: Neil, Leo + 1
Serenity - Tony + Peter
My Baby - Norman and Dogfish Dave
I’m in if it’s doable
Marlin - Greg + One other ??
Madness: Jim, Martin + Maybe Dean
Tarlach Too: Neil, Leo + 1
Serenity - Tony + Peter
My Baby - Norman and Dogfish Dave
Slice of Life - Lofty
Marlin - Greg + One other ??
Madness: Jim, Martin + Maybe Dean
Tarlach Too: Neil, Leo + 1
Serenity - Tony + Peter
My Baby - Norman and Dogfish Dave
Slice of Life - Lofty
Alfresco - Charlie . Dan and Ian
