Weather looking a bit iffy at the moment
But plenty of time to change for the better [emoji1696]
Serenity: Peter Russell Snr. to crew
Madness: Jim, Martin + Dean
Tarlach Too: Me, Leo and a plus1 tba
Loobie 1V Jerry S, Kev Coussins, Jacob Givens, J2
Tigerfish: Steve + Alun
Please copy and paste the above into a new post and add your details please
If you don't know how just post and i'll update the list
Serenity: Peter Russell Snr. to crew
Madness: Jim, Martin + Dean
Tarlach Too: Me, Leo and a plus1 tba
Loobie 1V Jerry S, Kev Coussins, Jacob Givens, J2
Tigerfish: Steve + Alun
Alfresco Charlie, Dan. Ian
Please copy and paste the above into a new post and add your details please
If you don't know how just post and i'll update the list
Hi Jerry
I see the forecast getting worse every time I check.
Are you still hoping to fish this weekend, regardless of the weather.
To be honest I would rather postpone by two weeks to the next set of smaller tides in November, but that is only my opinion the decision is rightfully with the committee.
I agree with Charlie.
Me too!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think we need to leave it 24 hrs before a decision is made, at the moment it’s not looking too good I agree, though things do seem to change a lot at short notice.
My Baby Norman and me Sunday is looking the best day in the Harbour ?
The weather looks very blowy at the moment, even in the Harbour, launching and retrieving can become difficult in such conditions. I believe it would be prudent to be very cautious. Force 4 being the best I can see at the moment.
If its a force 4 depending on direction of wind fishing in Poole harbour would be fine. Launching from Baiter maybe problematic for some. That said its not my call....thankfully
Fisheagle unfortunately cannot make this one due to downsizing and moving house on the Monday following the weekend of the Comp.
Good luck to all who fish if it goes ahead.
Morning All
with the boats on the list
there isn't any boats to launch
and if there are any they should add the names
tough call which ever way it goes 🤔🤔
5 boats listed, 3 would like a postponement . A majority decision?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HI guys, i have been watching the worsening forecast, cancelled my crew yesterday on safety grounds , if i would not be happy launching at baiter with my set up i dont think anyone else would be. happy to back Charlies idea, Jerry, Mal and committe its your call but i think this is " THE STORM BEFORE THE LULL ! " Next weekend wind up to 58 m, p, h, boo. Awaiting with interest Colin.
On 10/20/2020 at 6:33 PM, jerry.shutter said:I think we need to leave it 24 hrs before a decision is made, at the moment it’s not looking too good I agree, though things do seem to change a lot at short notice.
Any decisions made yet ??
