Dare I say - - - It's looking promising for Sunday.
Rob, Can you post the Entry forms & Specimen sizes please.
Jim
Are you sure your looking at the right sunday? ![]()
![]()
Dare I say - - - It's looking promising for Sunday.
Rob, Can you post the Entry forms & Specimen sizes please.
Jim
It's good Jim, but not as we know it................ Maybe for windsurfers!!!
22kts gusting 32kts
Dare I say - - - It's looking promising for Sunday.
Rob, Can you post the Entry forms & Specimen sizes please.
Jim
It's good Jim, but not as we know it................ Maybe for windsurfers!!!
22kts gusting 32kts
Bu**er !
Perhaps not then ! !
Right Lads
I am signing in at Poole Deep Sea Angling
i want to see every one down there first thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tony
...but the weather doesn't look good !
Shame we can't move it to Saturday.
I'm now fishing Poole from mates boat as tides not suitable for Christchurch
You wouldn't believe how hard I am trying to get the boat sorted ![]()
Total re-wire, new cables, new prop, etc etc,
Was ready to fire up the old motor last night, failed again, starter motor decides to give up ![]()
Last try this afternoon , starter going over to AJS in Wimbourne, if that can be sorted, she will get a few hours shakedown Saturday afternoon.
If that goes wrongR ![]()
it could be running around the harbour on a little 2.5 aux.
If that fails you will here a shout on ch6 for a tow ![]()
We will be in and around the harbour saturday too as we are testing our boat VALTON formaly sparta. she has been out for 6 weeks for a complete refit, its been some very late nights after work but she was 99% finished at 11pm last night.
all new stainless steal rails and arch complete with rod holders.
fusion stereo
all electrics rewired and some new toys.
Three new pumps just in case
Full engine and leg strip down and rebuild by mermaid marine.
and been so tired i cant remember the rest.
So there could be two of us that needs a tow in on saturday haha
Good luck lets hope we both have a day of good trials. ![]()
Good luck with the trials guys
and Rob with the decision making about the weather.
Charlie ![]()
Hope all goes well Malcolm
Nige
Thanks nige.
hope we dont get to test out the new life jackets ha ha ![]()
Good luck with the trials guys
and Rob with the decision making about the weather.
Charlie
It will all change and Saturdays weather will push in to Sunday and be lovely!
I think that this could happen as we have seen the forecast change last minute before - it will have to get significantly worse for the Comp to be cancelled. Worse case, lets all go to the Boat House for a free curry!
Rob
OK - the forecast is improving on WindGuru since my last post!
Windfinder is now looking fantastic!
Met Office looks ok too!
Fingers crossed!!!!!
Rob i have also crossed my legs arms and eyes, that should do it ![]()
