Open Postponed Again!!!!
Due to the forecast we are postponing for 2 weeks.
New Open Date 23rd October
Santa hats getting closer!
We will run this comp and do our sponsors proud and try our best to raise money for charity!!!!
Rob
I am either getting married or working on every single date you choose.
This time it is working! ![]()
If it gets much later, I'm going to be able to join in the fun.
Terry.
Good stuff Terry .... can't keep a good man down ... glad to see you up and about with the usual banter...
Dave ![]()
![]()
![]()
Unlikely to be able to make this one as my boat is coming out for antifouling etc. on Monday 10th Oct for at least 2 weeks unless the weather gods are very good. I chose this date because I thought it would allow me to fish the Open this weekend and then get the work done.
I really do hope it goes ahead on the new date as the organisers must be really cheesed off. Good luck to those who manage to fish.
Allan.
Unlikely to be able to make this one as my boat is coming out for antifouling etc. on Monday 10th Oct for at least 2 weeks unless the weather gods are very good. I chose this date because I thought it would allow me to fish the Open this weekend and then get the work done.I really do hope it goes ahead on the new date as the organisers must be really cheesed off. Good luck to those who manage to fish.
Allan.
Just get it launched on the Friday 21st Allan
Exactly what I did with Alfresco 4 years ago after a postponed open. hauled her out 5 coats of epoxy and two of antifoul then relaunched in 10 days.
Mind you she was brand new and only in the water to mark the water line, so there was nothing at all else to do.
fished the open in the harbour in a very strong breeze ![]()
Charlie
If it gets much later, I'm going to be able to join in the fun.
Terry.
And I for hope you can mate.
Welcome back Terry ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
has anyone seen the forecast for Sunday??? ![]()
![]()
![]()
Don't, I know!!!
Maybe we could do some lake fishing!
get the santa outfits on boys sorry to see weather forecast after all your hard work feel very sorry for you
After 5 days of work in good weather all antifouling, varnishing, waxing and work on the skeg and some wiring work she is looking pristine. The plan was to try for the Friday before the comp and Purbeck Marine at Cobbs have brought things forward and just finished the service and fitting an extra anode. Thanks especially to Mike and Dan Chapman. The lift back in has been brought forward by a week to Friday PM when the new Prop will be fitted followed by a quick blast round the harbour to check things out. Yes, the weather God's have been smiling but it looks like they could be getting their revenge on Sunday.
Allan. ![]()
I'm planning on paddling out on Thursday and magic seaweed is giving it shocking on Sunday......sorry ![]()
![]()
![]()
shhhhhhhh but has anyone seen sundays forcast lately ![]()
![]()
![]()
Fingers and everything else crossed
Good luck to all if it does go ahead. Sorry but we won't be able to join in this weekend. Thanks to Rob and crew for all the hard work put in trying to get the open fished.
Colin and Bobi
